January 10, 2017

A Fresh Start!

It's been long a time! It took me about five years to come back and try blogging again. Many things happened and life still goes on, so fast that I finally will have to open another chapter of my life sooner or later. So, making a fresh start this year to write in this blog is one of my (unwritten) resolution.

I especially want to write more about this one place that has been so dearly close to my heart, Gangneung. After living in Seoul for five years, I had a chance to experience a life in other part of the country. Gangneung is the place where I had started a new family, a new life as a wife and a mother. I instantly fell in love with this place since 2013 and want to share more about it in the future posts. Hopefully, I will be able to commit some time to write about the beautiful places that I have visited, the delicious food, the generous people, etc. 

Cheers to the fresh start!

 -Widhi-

0 komentar: